Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Australia



I just got off the phone with the producer of My Australia

http://australianetwork.com/myaustralia/

and they've locked me in for 30th and 31st August. That would mean they would be coming when the Malaysian 'Merdeka' Dinner is organised!

Excited!

Oh yeah, I will be part of a TV program in an episode of My Australia.

This is what it is about:

My Australia
MY AUSTRALIA looks at Australia through the eyes of people from India and the Asia-Pacific region who are studying or living here.

In each episode a variety of people have new experiences and find out more about Australia.

The series is being produced by the ABC and will be broadcast by Australia Network to 44 countries in the Asia Pacific region.

I sent my resume, went through a Skype interview with ABC at Adelaide and got through all the paperwork.

Now is to prepare a story and roll out!

Can't wait.

Tell more soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel Ryan said...

Make sure you send us a copy ! :)

July 20, 2010 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger The Skatemusicianer said...

Jason that's great! : ) I wanna watch..so try to post up your part!

July 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home