Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Life Youth Camp '08 - dO iT

11-14th December 2008 would be 4days3nights to remember for me. dO iT camp.


I served as the Camp Commander alongside Sarah for this camp.

Random thoughts for now.
( More to come when I get enough sleep, energy and brain power to share about it)

After speaking over the microphone and hailer so much, every time I speak to someone I feel my voice is being projected to everyone.

I slept a total of 13 hours during the whole camp.

Camp had no rules. I liked that.

103 campers, 4 New Life Churches, 1 Place.

Flour, Eggs, Shaving Cream, Fart Bombs.

All for now, signing off!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger yuhhui said...

wah.. u bery bery busy with church yea.. seems like u having fun.. thats great. =D

December 15, 2008 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger keropok lekor said...

hi Jason, haha you didn't tell that you restarted a blog. Link mine with yours. haha

hope to catch up some tme

December 28, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home